Digital marketing case study: Intastor
Intastor Controlled Environments, an iMvula group company, is Africa’s leading designer, manufacturer and installer of modular insulated panels. They offer innovative solutions through insulated modular panel structures, traditionally used in the cold room industry. As a black-empowerment enterprise based in Cape Town, South Africa, Intastor caters to diverse range of customers across a number of industries with an annual group turnover of more than R1 billion (or $100 million).
They work with some of the largest brand names in the retail, food supply, confectionery, distribution and logistics industries in South Africa and Africa. Their services include the design, manufacturing and installation of insulated panel solutions and this turnkey approach puts them a step ahead of the competition.
– To establish a strong online presence.
– To rank for key-phrases related to their product and service offering.
– Generate leads and enquiries from their website.
– Expand their client base.
– While well-known in the local market, the client hardly had any presence online and did not rank for relevant keywords.
– Limited advertising budget for online promotions.
– Very niche-specific industry where insulated panels are provided for big projects, not for individuals on a budget.
Approach and strategy
– Developed a new website for Intastor and created keyword-rich website copy.
– Designed, implemented and continue to manage a targeted online advertising campaign. This includes identifying and targeting competitive keywords and creating individual landing pages for each.
– Created content for the Intastor blog and published 4-5 blog posts per month on carefully chosen topics.
– Monitor the progress of the digital strategy and make changes to improve results.
Client ranking for targeted key-phrases related to their product and service offering.
– A significant increase in targeted website traffic and an increase in number of page views.
– 43% increase per month (on average) in enquiries through the Intastor website.
If you’d like more specific information on how we worked with Intastor, or how we can assist your brand to do better business online, please contact us.